Flaster Greenberg PC invites you to a complimentary CPE- and CLE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from accounting and tax leaders in our region.
This seminar highlights timely year-end updates, provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to your industry, and features a M&A lunch panel and post-lunch breakout sessions that focus on enterprise risk management, nonprofits and financial service organizations. A networking reception will conclude the day.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Accounting and regulatory update
- Tax law changes, proposed legislation and trends that may have an impact on you or your company
- Updates on topics currently impacting the financial service sector
- The latest information on U.S. standard setting and developments affecting nonprofit financial statements
- Updates on regulatory and compliance matters relating to ERISA Plans
- Terri Albertson, Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Bernadette Daniel, Tax Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Bernard "Buz" Eizen, Esq., Tax, Trusts & Estates and Corporate Attorney, Flaster Greenberg
- Tammy Foskey, Tax Senior Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Ken Holt, Assurance Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Glenn James, Tax Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- James Kochanski, Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Robert Lavenberg, Executive and HR Services Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- John McLaughlin, Risk Advisory Services Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Roland O'Brien, Executive and HR Services Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Barry Pelagatti, Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Elizabeth Pilacik, Assurance Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Steven Poulathas, Esq., Tax, Trusts & Estates and Corporate Attorney, Flaster Greenberg
- Mark Roderick, Esq., Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions and Crowdfunding Attorney, Flaster Greenberg
- Joanne Szupka, Executive and HR Services Senior Manager, BDO USA, LLP
2013 Special Guests:
- Peter Spirgel, Managing Shareholder, Chief Operating Officer, Flaster Greenberg
- Patrick Bagley, Chairman of the Board, Chimes
- 6.5 CPE credits in the field of Accounting, Tax, Business Law and Management Advisory Services
- 1 CLE credit
The Hub Cira Centre
2929 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
The Hub Cira Centre is attached to 30th Street Station for those utilizing public transportation.
Discounted parking is also available via the attached Amtrak Parking Structure, with a stamped ticket from The Hub. Additional parking is available nearby.
7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. - Registration
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Program
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Networking Reception
Flaster Greenberg PC
fei Delaware Chapter
Click here to register for this event.