Two Flaster Greenberg attorneys will be speaking on the panel "Overview of Complex Commercial Sale Processes in Bankruptcy" at the ACC Greater Philadelphia's Annual In-House Counsel Conference on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. For more information or to register for the conference, please contact the ACC or visit https://www.acc.com/education-events/2019/11th-annual-house-counsel-conference.
This presentation will cover:
- Overview of asset sales under section 363 of the bankruptcy code;
- Valuation and assumption of contract and lease rights in bankruptcy sales
- Role of in-house counsel and management in facilitating and managing a sale
- William J. Burnett, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Harry J. Giacometti, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Thomas J. Durling, General Counsel, Advanced Sports Enterprises, Inc.
Pennsylvania Convention Center
11th and Arch Streets
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- William Burnett
- Harry Giacometti