When you are building your business, you are also establishing a legacy - one that can help set the stage for financial security for the rest of your life and that of your loved ones. Using trusts and other estate planning techniques, our speakers will show you how to plan now to protect your business today, as well as how to maximize and sustain its value for future generations.
Topics for this joint discussion include
- Ensuring a smooth transition/exit with a strategic business and tax-planning succession plan
- Asset protection and sheltering of assets
- How to assess and provide for your and your family's financial needs post-business
- Minimizing, deferring and directing taxes in the most efficient manner through retirement strategies such as pension plans, retirement compensation arrangements and other vehicles
- Alan Zuckerman, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg
- Steven Poulathas, Attorney, Flaster Greenberg
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Flaster Greenberg P.C.
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Burlington County College High Technology Small Business Incubator
Rutgers-Camden Business Incubator
Rutgers-Camden Small Business Development Center
- Steven Poulathas
- Alan Zuckerman