The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has had many potential economic and legal ramifications to commercial real estate. One such issue is the possibility of clients invoking Force Majeure clauses in the sales and leasing agreements due to the pandemic. To help you better understand Force Majerure and the potential risks, the Suburban West Commercial Chapter welcomes attorney Daniel Markind for this insightful webinar. Dan will cover:
- The Meaning of “Force Majeure” Clauses in Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- The General Law of Pennsylvania with Regard to the concept of “Force Majeure”
- Whether or not there is an implied concept of “Force Majeure” in Pennsylvania contracts
- Other names by which “Force Majeure” clauses are known in real estate contracts
- Key items to look for should you intend to make a claim based on “Force Majeure”
This webinar will also feature a live Q&A session where Dan will answer your questions at the end of the program. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about this timely legal topic.
May 13th; 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Webinar – Connect Remotely from Home or the Office
Daniel Markind, Esq., Flaster Greenberg PC