Get the pulse on the South Jersey economy at this virtual forum featuring industry experts! Our panel will report on current conditions and provide a six-month outlook in their respective business sectors relative to the Southern New Jersey marketplace.
Speakers & Industry Sectors:
- ECONOMY: Ryotaro Tashiro, Senior Outreach Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- TOURISM: Jim Ziereis, Vice President Hotel Sales-Atlantic City Region, Caesars Entertainment
- HEALTHCARE: Amy Mansue, President & CEO, Inspira Health
- HIGHER EDUCATION: Dr. Monica Adya, Dean & Professor of Management, Rutgers School of Business - Camden
- Mariel J. Giletto, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Mariel Giletto