For owners of commercial or industrial property, there is no better time than the present to consider appealing your 2011 real estate tax assessment statement. Here is why:
- Property values are plummeting, but tax assessments are not.
- There is a greater likelihood of over-assessment of commercial and industrial properties.
- The value of comparable property may never be lower.
- General Market Conditions and Needs
- Getting Value from a Tax Appeal
- Planning for Real Estate Development
- Question & Answer Session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial real estate who are interested in the current real estate market and tax appeal issues
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, strip malls, multifamily properties, hotels and marinas are encouraged to attend
Mitchell Cohen, Esq., Douglas S. Stanger, Esq., Steven S. Poulathas, Esq. and Jeffrey Lucas, Rose Commercial Real Estate
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011
Time: Registration, networking and breakfast 8:30 a.m.
Program 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Place: Flaster Greenberg Conference Center
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Steven Poulathas
- Douglas Stanger