For owners of commercial or industrial property, there is no better time than the present to consider appealing your 2011 real estate tax assessment statement. Here is why:
- Property values are plummeting, but tax assessments are not.
- There is a greater likelihood of over-assessment of commercial and industrial properties.
- The value of comparable property may never be lower.
- General Market Conditions and Needs
- Getting Value from a Tax Appeal
- Planning for Real Estate Development
- Question & Answer Session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial real estate who are interested in the current real estate market and tax appeal issues
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, strip malls, multifamily properties, hotels and marinas are encouraged to attend
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011
Time: Registration, networking and breakfast 8:30 a.m.
Program 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Place: Flaster/Greenberg Conference Center
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002