For owners of commercial or industrial property, there is no better time than the present to consider appealing your 2010 real estate tax assessment statement.
Here is why:
- Property values are plummeting, but tax assessments are not
- There is a greater likelihood of over-assessment of commercial and industrial properties
- The value of comparable property may never be lower
- Getting Value from a Tax Appeal
Douglas S. Stanger, Esq. and Steven S. Poulathas, Esq., Flaster Greenberg PC
- Question & Answer Session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial real estate who are interested in the current real estate market and tax appeal issues
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, strip malls, multifamily properties, hotels and marinas are encouraged to attend
Attendees will receive 1 CLE credit in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
PLACE: Flaster Greenberg Conference Center
1810 Chapel Avenue West 2nd Floor
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
DATE: Tuesday, March 9, 2010
TIME: Registration and lunch 12:00 noon
Program from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.