Attorneys have an obligation to conduct themselves in a professional manner in every aspect of litigation. Professionalism extends to the substance and volume of written submissions, correspondence and other communications between counsel, behavior of counsel and clients at depositions and in the courtroom. Failure to adhere to the code of professionalism demeans the profession, degrades the representation and can result in monetary and punitive penalties.
Please join us on Tuesday, December 8th at Flaster Greenberg in Cherry Hill for a complimentary CLE ethics program that will address these issues in and out of the courtroom.
Topics will include:
- Excessive pleadings and uncivil correspondence
- Conduct in depositions vs. the courtroom
- Attorney duty to police client
- Real life case studies
- Honorable Andrew B. Altenburg, Jr., District of New Jersey
- Honorable Joel B. Rosen, United States Magistrate Judge (Ret.)
- Jeffrey A. Cohen, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Adam E. Gersh, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:Tuesday, December 8, 2015
8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
Credit:This program has been approved for 1 Pennsylvania Ethics CLE credit.
Location:Flaster Greenberg PC
1810 Chapel Ave. West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Jeffrey Cohen
- Adam Gersh