The New Jersey Builders Association is pleased to offer another valuable educational session presented by leading experts on legislative and regulatory issues affecting the building industry.
Professor of Law at Rutgers-Camden School of Law, Of Counsel with Flaster/Greenberg P.C. and General Counsel to the NJBA
Speakers & Topics:
- Thomas F. Carroll, III, Esq., Hill Wallack LLP - NJ Supreme Court Invalidation of COAH's Third Round Rules
- Ted Zangari, Esq., Sills Cummis & Gross, P.C. - Economic Opportunity Act of 2013
Environmental Regulatory Updates
- Ray Cantor, Esq., Chief Advisor to DEP Commissioner Bob Martin - DEP's Regulatory Initiatives
- Raymond S. Papperman, Esq., Deputy Advisor to the DEP Commissioner & Director, Office of Dispute Resolution - Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Michael Gross, Esq., Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
- Tony DiLodovico, Omland Engineering Associates
- Andrew Robins, Esq., Sills Cummis & Gross, P.C.
Continuing Education Credits will be available for New Jersey and Pennsylvania attorneys and New Jersey engineers.
Registration for this event is closed.