Don't miss a great opportunity to earn CLE and Ethics! CLE credit can be pursued for most states.
This year's roundtable will feature a robust educational experience specifically designed to facilitate discussion and development of litigation experiences and strategies. This year's topics include:
- Redevelopment & Infill — Sea Change
- Use of Technology in Land Use Hearings
- Penn Central at Quarter Century Mark
- New Jersey's Regulatory Waiver Program
- And much more!
LANDS is sure to be one of the best educational events and networking opportunities you'll attend this year!
Who Should Attend:
- Attorneys active in representing:
- Property owners
- Home building associations
- Attorneys who dedicate a substantial portion (greater than 50%) of their practice to land use and environmental issues are also welcome.
George Mason University
3351 Fairfax Drive
Flaster Greenberg Speaker:
Robert Washburn, Esq., Of Counsel, Real Estate and Land Use, Construction, and Environmental Practices, Flaster Greenberg PC