As a business owner, you are continuously trying to establish your company in the market, develop and grow your team, secure a stable consumer base and perhaps secure a core group of investors or other forms of financing.
Join our panel of accomplished professionals in a program structured to help position existing business owners in their efforts to grow beyond a start up and survive the challenges in the new year. This informal, roundtable discussion will focus on various approaches entrepreneurs can apply when steering their company toward the next level in the business cycle.
Topics for this joint discussion include:
- Moving toward the next level in the business cycle
- Marketing and branding your business
- Unique financing needs and financial sources for growing businesses
- Understanding real estate and other key logistics issues
- The evolution of the CEO's responsibilities and developing a core team
- Benefits of operating as an incubator vs. leasing at another location
- Legal concerns
- Other issues brought by you
New Jersey Small Business Development Center
Waterfront Technology Center
200 Federal Street
Camden, NJ 08103
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Burlington County College High Technology Small Business Incubator
Rutgers - Camden Business Incubator
Rutgers - Camden Small Business Development Center
For more information, call 856.661.2297, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration is recommended. Seating is limited.
To register, please click on the "REGISTER FOR EVENT" tab, above.