Hot Tips in Employment Law
You can’t get CLE for a game show, but this is as close as it gets. This fast-paced panel will move rapidly through a series of hot tips on recent developments in various aspects of employment law including cannabis law in the workplace; discrimination unemployment compensation; cyber law and the workplace; and immigration. Our panel includes a Federal Judge and practitioners participating in the action.
date & time
Saturday, March 18, 2023 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Harold M. Goldner, Friedman Schuman
- Hon. Scott . Reid, United States Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Sharon M. Dietrich, Community Legal Services, Inc.
- Krishna A. Jani, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Ethan O’Shea, Hamburg Rubin Mullin Maxwell & Lupin PC
- Catherine E. Rowe, Strokoff & Cwden PC
1.5 substantive CLE credit hour
The Hotel Hershey
100 Hotel Rd
Hershey, PA 17033