Click here to access the recording of this webinar.
Over the course of the coronavirus pandemic, we have suffered unprecedented and devastating losses. The insurance claims resulting from those losses are beginning and can be expected to grow in the coming months and years. With many claims being denied, a flood of related coverage litigation is anticipated. Join us on October 14th for an informative webinar discussing the current state of play and best practices for securing insurance recoveries. Our speakers have a history of success in recovering millions of dollars for their clients from their insurance companies.
Topics will include:
- Potential sources of recovery, including First and Third Party Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance and Crisis Coverage
- Interruptions to business caused by Civil or Military Authority
- Virus and bacteria exclusions
- Tips on what to do if your insurance claim is denied
- Analysis of business interruption insurance coverage litigation
- Proposed legislation
- Predictions and critical takeaways
- Lee Epstein, Shareholder, Insurance Recovery Practice, Flaster Greenberg PC
- John Koch, Shareholder, Insurance Recovery Practice, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Matthew Goldstein, Shareholder, Insurance Recovery Practice, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
1.5 Substantive Pennsylvania CLE credits pending
You will receive an email the morning of the event with your zoom log-credentials for the webinar.
- Lee Epstein
- John Koch