By gaining an improved understanding of the many intricacies of insurance policies, business owners can better assess and avoid potential risks that could be damaging to their business operations – and their bottom line.
Join us for an educational and interactive program where we will discuss the legalities of insurance claims arising from:
- 1st party claims including property, fire, theft and business interruption coverage
- Coverage for claims brought by 3rd parties
- Cyber security risks
- ERISA disability policies
Who should attend:
- Business Owners and Managers
- Insurance Brokers
- Corporate Risk Managers
- General Counsel
- Consultants to those in the Risk Management Profession
John Fried, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Mitchell Kizner, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Melissa Hazell Davis, Associate, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Breakfast and Networking: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar and Q&A: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Flaster Greenberg PC's Cherry Hill Office
1810 Chapel Ave West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Atttorneys: 1.5 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credits
CPAs: 1.5 PA and NJ CPE credits