You’re invited to learn about ESOPs. Please join us for an educational evening where we will discuss ESOPs. An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a flexible, tax efficient exit strategy that enables business owners to monetize the wealth in their privately held business and defer, or with proper planning potentially eliminate the long term capital gains tax triggered from the sale. You will learn:
- What is an ESOP?
- What are the pros and cons to ESOPs?
- What makes a good ESOP candidate?
- How do the selling shareholder(s) benefit?
- How do the employees benefit?
- How does the company benefit?
Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres will be served. RSVP by Wednesday, November 11.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, November 18
Mellon Bank Center
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
UBS Financial Services
Ted Durkin, Managing Director, Complex Manager
- Keith J. Apton, The Capital ESOP Group, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management
- Allen P. Fineberg, Flaster Greenberg PC, Shareholder
- Allen Fineberg