On Thursday, November 7, 2013, the Jewish Federation Real Estate (JFRE) will be having another terrific breakfast program where a panel of public and private leaders will discuss the current real estate climate.
Continental will be breakfast provided.
Panel begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Reading Terminal Market (12th Street Entrance)
- Brian Abernathy (Executive Director of Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority)
- Jack Donnelly (CFO of L. F. Driscoll Co.)
- Paul Sehnert (Director of RE for University of Pennsylvania);
- Howard Wurzak (CEO of Wurzak Hotel Group)
- Rob Zuritsky (President of Parkway)