Please join us on Thursday, February 18th at the Rutgers Eco-Campus in Bordentown for an insightful program that addresses the risk factors that all participants in construction projects may experience during the life span of a typical project. This program will provide practical analysis and useful tips that stakeholders can implement to recognize the potential risks before they occur, so as to minimize liabilities and reduce project costs. Our speakers will cover a wide range of issues including:
- Insurance coverage strategies to cover risks that cannot be avoided or shifted to another party
- Employee benefits plans for government contractors that meet Federal and State requirements and minimize risks of compliance/prevailing wage issues
- Effective planning and risk management from the start of the project to its finish
- Legal risks across the construction spectrum and ways
to avoid them
- Matthew Hook, Executive Producer, Brown & Brown Insurance
- Tracy Carver, Regional Director, Fringe Benefit Group
- Charles Boland, Principal/Chairman, GREYHAWK
- Scott Hofer, Construction Lawyer and Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- J. Philip Kirchner, Shareholder and Chair, Commercial Litigation Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Registration: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Program: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Q&A session: 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.
1200 Florence Columbus Rd
Bordentown Township, NJ 08505
We ask that all attendees register (below). In lieu of a registration fee, the Sponsors ask that you make a $25 donation to Habitat for Humanity. Please bring cash or a check payable to Habitat for Humanity with you to the event.
Presented In Conjunction With:
- J. Philip Kirchner