Now is the time to consider appealing your 2014 real estate tax assessment if you are an owner of commercial or high-end residential property.
Here is why:
- The deadline to file an appeal for your 2014 tax assessment is April 1st, unless formally extended.
- Many towns have already undergone district-wide revaluations.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Understanding Fair Market Value
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- When and how to file a tax appeal
- How to get value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Property owners seeking to lower their property taxes who own:
- Commercial office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties
- High-end residential real estate
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
815 Route 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08755
6:30 p.m. Registration and networking
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Program
Water and soft drinks will be available.
Tony Kamand Jr., MAI, Managing Partner, Tony Kamand Realty LLC, Real Estate Appraisers
William S. Skinner, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Steven S. Poulathas, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC