Now is the time to consider appealing your 2014 real estate tax assessment if you are an owner of commercial or high-end residential property.
Here is why:
- The deadline to file an appeal for your 2014 tax assessment is April 1st, unless formally extended.
- Many towns have already undergone district-wide revaluations.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Understanding Fair Market Value
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- When and how to file a tax appeal
- How to get value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Property owners seeking to lower their property taxes who own:
- Commercial office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties
- High-end residential real estate
Flaster Greenberg PC
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
6:30 p.m. Registration and networking
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Program
Water and soft drinks will be available.