As a business owner, you are continuously trying to establish your company in the market, develop and grow your team, secure a stable consumer base and perhaps secure a core group of investors or other forms of financing.
Join our panel of accomplished professionals in a program structured to help position existing business owners in their efforts to grow beyond a startup and survive the challenges in the new year. This informal, roundtable discussion will focus on various approaches entrepreneurs can apply when steering their company toward the next level in the business cycle.
Topics for this joint discussion include:
- Moving toward the next level in the business cycle
- Marketing and branding your business
- Unique financing needs and financial sources for growing businesses
- Understanding real estate and other key logistics issues
- The evolution of the CEO's responsibilities and developing a core team
- Benefits of operating as an incubator vs. leasing at another location
- Legal concerns
- Other issues brought by you
- Paula Fett, Director, Small Business Development for Burlington County College
- Kevin Greenberg, Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg
- Gary Rago, Director, Rutgers-Camden Small Business Development Center
- Suzanne Zammit, Incubator Manager, Rutgers-Camden Business Incubator
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Burlington County College High Technology Small Business Incubator
Rutgers-Camden Business Incubator
Rutgers-Camden Small Business Development Center