For private business owner clients at UBS, their life's work is reflected in their enterprise. Whether growing your business or considering an exit strategy, please join us to hear a panel of distinguished speakers discuss topics such as:
- Turning success into a family tradition
- Liquidity strategies for your business
- Tax and asset protection strategies for business owners
- Advanced planning before a strategic exit
- Special presentation by Abel HR: Strategies for improving productivity and profitability while saving time and money
- Douglas M. Pires, CFP
Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
The Atlantic Legacy Group
- Steven S. Poulathas, Esq.
Chair, Business & Corporate and Taxation
Flaster Greenberg PC
- James W. Bell, Sr.
Founder and President
Abel HR, Inc.
- Walter J. Szymanski
Everingham & Kerr
- Kirsten M. Toler, CPA
Senior Manager, Tax
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
*Complimentary breakfast will be served.
UBS Financial Services Inc.
501 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Please RSVP no later than Friday, October 25 by contacting:
Jessica C. DeBear
- Steven Poulathas