For owners of commercial or high-end residential property in Cumberland County, now is the time to consider appealing your 2013 real estate tax assessment.
Here is why:
- The deadline to file an appeal for your 2013 tax assessment is April 1st.
- Many towns in Cumberland County have undergone district-wide revaluations.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- How to get value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial and high-end residential real estate who are interested in lowering their property taxes.
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties are encouraged to attend.
Please RSVP by March 3rd to reserve your seat.
2216 W Landis Avenue, Route 55, Exit 32A
Vineland, NJ 08360
5:00 p.m. Registration, networking and light fare
5:30 - 6:30 p.m Program
Douglas S. Stanger, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Steven S. Poulathas, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Mitchell H. Kizner, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Frank J. Riesenburger, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC