For owners of commercial or high-end residential property in Cumberland County, now is the time to consider appealing your 2013 real estate tax assessment.
Here is why:
- The deadline to file an appeal for your 2013 tax assessment is April 1st.
- Many towns in Cumberland County have undergone district-wide revaluations.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- How to get value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial and high-end residential real estate who are interested in lowering their property taxes.
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties are encouraged to attend.
Please RSVP by March 3rd to reserve your seat.
2216 W Landis Avenue, Route 55, Exit 32A
Vineland, NJ 08360
5:00 p.m. Registration, networking and light fare
5:30 - 6:30 p.m Program