- Flaster/Greenberg was founded in 1972
- We are a growing law firm of over 70 attorneys
- The firm became known as Flaster/Greenberg in June of 1999
- Office locations in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Selected by The National Law Journal as just one of the 20 law firms named to its “2013 Midsize Hot List"
- Flaster/Greenberg was named a Go To Law Firm in the practice area of Litigation in a survey sent by Corporate Counsel Magazine to Fortune 500 General Counsel
- Chambers USA has recognized our attorneys for excellence
- Attorneys throughout the firm are recognized by Thomson Reuters, publishers of “Super Lawyers”
- Twenty of our attorneys are ranked “AV Preeminent,” Martindale Hubbell's highest rating for legal excellence
To coordinate interviews and provide additional background on the firm and its attorneys, please contact the firm's Communications Manager, Molly O'Leary.
Molly O'Leary, Communications Manager