Tax Associate Attorney
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a junior/mid-level Tax Associate with 2-4 yrs experience for its Tax and Corporate practice group. This person will be located primarily in our Cherry Hill office, but may also work on occasion in our Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate should have tax research and planning experience within a law firm environment. Desired skills and experience for the position are as follows:
- Direct experience in corporate tax matters, such as; formation, acquisition, disposition, and reorganization of business entities and financing needs.
- Trust and Estate planning and administration experience; gift tax and estate tax return experience.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues (individual and corporate).
- Tax controversy experience.
Must have excellent academic credentials along with strong written and oral communication skills; organizational and analytical skills. LLM or pending preferred. NJ and PA bar required. 2 – 4 yrs direct experience in mid-size or large law firm environment highly desired. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. Qualified candidates should forward resume, transcript and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Transactional Associate
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a corporate transactional associate to be based in our Cherry Hill office. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has acquired a strong transactional foundation and is now seeking the opportunity to work on more complex matters with mentors who are truly dedicated to the attorney's professional growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2-4 years of corporate transactional experience inclusive of mergers and acquisitions, business and finance, securities, and healthcare transaction and regulatory matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- New Jersey bar license required.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and transcript in confidence to email@example.com.