Litigation Legal Assistant
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an experienced litigation secretary for its Cherry Hill, NJ office. This position requires minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience, preferably with exposure to commercial litigation, insurance coverage, and/or environmental law. This administrative assistant will normally be responsible for the following functions which include but are not limited to:
- Must have prior experience in dealing with the various NJ and Federal court rules and litigation procedures and processes, e-filing, and creating table of authorities
- Transcribe correspondence, memos, emails for final review and signature of respective attorney and/or paralegals.
- Maintain client files, both paper and electronic correspondence, accordingly.
- Review and route mail and correspondences accordingly. Answer calls and route to appropriate person.
- Maintain attorney calendars, make travel arrangements, and coordinate meetings.
- Perform time entry, process check requests, expense reports, and reimbursements.
The ideal candidate should possess strong computer skills, e-filing experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Document Management system (Filesite/Imanage preferred), Computerized Timekeeping, and Adobe Acrobat. Other skills required are: strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in timely manner; and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A team player who is customer service oriented and has a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should forward resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.