The Bankruptcy, Financial Restructuring and Risk Management Practice Group at Flaster Greenberg provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions to issues related to distressed financial situations, bankruptcy, restructuring and insolvency. We work with clients to understand your specific situation and create a strategy to meet your goals, in an attempt to obtain the greatest monetary value for your situation.
Our attorneys get immediately involved in every aspect of the financial workout and/or bankruptcy process. Our representations have included the entire range of client interests including debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, creditors’ committees, trustees, receivers, asset purchasers, claims traders, insurance companies, financial institutions, investment banks, pension funds, landlords, equipment lessors, and preference plaintiffs and defendants. We represent a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 corporations to privately held companies and individuals.
Our specific services include supporting clients in: financial restructuring, bankruptcy transactions, acquisitions and litigation. For all of our clients, we focus on your objectives, working closely with management and in-house counsel (if available) to develop plans and processes to mitigate risks and help you move forward.
More information about our specific practice areas follows:
- Press Release(June 7, 2017)
- Nine Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2017 Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(May 18, 2017)
- Press Release(March 8, 2017)
- (November 1, 2016)
- Builders League of South Jersey(October 25, 2016)
Articles & Alerts
- Philadelphia Business Journal(October 3, 2016)
- Multi Family Executive Magazine(June 1, 2016)
- Multi Family Executive Magazine(February 25, 2016)
- Supreme Court Rules that Inherited IRAs Are Not Exempt From Creditors Under the Bankruptcy Code: Clark v. RamekerLegal Alert(June 17, 2014)
- The New York Law Journal(September 28, 2012)
- The Legal Intelligencer(September 19, 2012)
- The Legal Intelligencer(April 25, 2012)
- Legal Alert(July 23, 2010)