At Flaster Greenberg every client matters. Our family law attorneys extend this commitment to each and every individual client. We recognize that family law today stretches well beyond what was once the conventional family unit. Our attorneys will represent your interests, whether you are in a traditional or a non-traditional family relationship, including unmarried heterosexual couples or same-sex life partners. Whatever situation you present, we look forward to working with you.
Drawing on over 45 years of collective experience, our family law attorneys possess the legal skills and practical experience needed to represent clients in a wide variety of family law actions. We understand the dynamics our clients experience as they go through these matters, and we have the skills necessary to represent our clients’ interests.
Our family law attorneys are at the center of a cross-disciplinary team of Flaster Greenberg attorneys who provide guidance on family law-related issues including corporate and business, real estate, taxation, pensions, and trusts and estates. By utilizing this team approach, we can deliver a comprehensive range of services on behalf of our client.
Advising you through the legal aspects of family law, while serving as your advocate, is a responsibility we take very seriously. Whether you elect to resolve your matter through litigation, mediation or arbitration, we have the experience and background to navigate through the process with you. We invite you to explore our family law website to see the scope of representation we can provide.
With offices in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, Flaster Greenberg’s family law attorneys appear in courts, including, but not limited to:
Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Mercer, Ocean and Salem counties
Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks counties
- Press Release(May 25, 2017)
- Nine Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2017 New Jersey “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(April 3, 2017)
Articles & Alerts
- Legal Alert(August 16, 2017)
- The Legal Intelligencer(October 1, 2014)
- Legal Alert(September 23, 2014)
- Alternative Family Formation: Untangling Definitions & Addressing Important Legal Considerations in New Jersey(March 4, 2011)
- New Jersey Law Journal, vol. CLXXVII, no. 6, index 476(August 9, 2004)
- New Jersey Law Journal, vol. CLXXVI, no. 8, index 633(May 24, 2004)