- Assistance in the evaluation of new inventions, inventorship, ownership and related issues for new inventions.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the biotechnological, business method, chemical, chemical engineering, electrical, mechanical, and software areas, both in the U.S. and foreign countries with a focus on securing strong patent coverage.
- Representation in the litigation of utility and design patent infringement, inventorship disputes, and related patent cases, including appellate proceedings before state and federal appellate courts.
- Representation in governmental proceedings involving patents, including interference proceedings, reissue filings, inter parte and ex parte reexamination proceedings, and related appellate proceedings before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Evaluation, creation and negotiation of agreements related to patents, technology transfer, and research and development.
- Assessment of client and third party patents through intellectual property audits and ongoing portfolio management and counseling.
- Press Release(March 22, 2011)
- Business Valuation Update(January 2011)
- Press Release(December 28, 2009)
- Press Release(February 11, 2009)
- Press Release(March 26, 2008)
- Press Release(December 11, 2007)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Business Development Academy(May 10, 2013)
- Advanced Patent ValuationBusiness Development Academy(November 9, 2012)
- Flaster/Greenberg(October 13, 2010)
- Advanced Patent Prosecution: Complex Prosecution and Inequitable Conduct IssuesPBI Fourth Annual IP Law Institute, Wanamaker Building, Philadelphia(April 2010)
- From Concept to Reality: An Introduction to the Patent ProcessFlaster/Greenberg, Rutgers University Incubator Series(March 16, 2010)
- Technology, IP and Patents22nd Annual Guest Professor Program, Rutgers University School of Business–Camden(November 2009)
- IP Overview and Introduction to PatentingEMTM Graduate Program, Stevens Institute of Technology(November 2009)
Articles & Alerts
- The Legal Intelligencer(September 17, 2008)
- The Legal Intelligencer(December 5, 2007)