- Assistance in the evaluation of new inventions, inventorship, ownership and related issues for new inventions.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the biotechnological, business method, chemical, chemical engineering, electrical, mechanical, and software areas, both in the U.S. and foreign countries with a focus on securing strong patent coverage.
- Representation in the litigation of utility and design patent infringement, inventorship disputes, and related patent cases, including appellate proceedings before state and federal appellate courts.
- Representation in governmental proceedings involving patents, including interference proceedings, reissue filings, inter parte and ex parte reexamination proceedings, and related appellate proceedings before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Evaluation, creation and negotiation of agreements related to patents, technology transfer, and research and development.
- Assessment of client and third party patents through intellectual property audits and ongoing portfolio management and counseling.
- Press Release(August 25, 2017)
- (November 1, 2016)
- Press Release(May 20, 2016)
- The Business Development Academy(August 30, 2016)
Articles & Alerts
- Corporate Counsel Magazine(August 31, 2017)
- Legal Alert(June 24, 2016)
- Financier Worldwide(May 20, 2016)
- Law360(September 24, 2015)
- Posted with Permission of Law360(July 23, 2015)
- The Legal Intelligencer(September 17, 2008)
- The Legal Intelligencer(December 5, 2007)