The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides a fast and effective way to remedy online copyright infringement, and our attorneys are experienced in utilizing the DMCA to get instances of copyright infringement removed.
- Review and analysis of third-party use of clients’ copyrighted works on the Internet to determine clients’ rights
- Preparation of DMCA take down notices and creation of programs to monitor ongoing violations on video sharing websites such as YouTube
- Representation in copyright litigation involving online infringement before U.S.
- state and federal courts
- Evaluation, creation and negotiation of copyright agreements to protect copyrights online
- Ongoing assessment and monitoring of third-party uses of clients’ copyrighted works online, including assessment of third-party use and strategies for preventing third-party use
- Press Release(October 1, 2017)
Articles & Alerts
- Flaster Greenberg Blog(January 9, 2018)