Samantha Fitzpatrick is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Litigation Department assisting clients in a wide range of commercial litigation matters. She is also a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy, Financial Restructuring and Risk Management Department where her work focuses on representation of debtors, creditors and trustees in a wide range of bankruptcy and restructuring matters.
Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Ms. Fitzpatrick worked at a regional defense litigation firm, where she focused her practice on transportation and trucking liability. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Carolyn H. Nichols, Superior Court of Pennsylvania and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Elizabeth Jackson, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Family Division. While in Law School, Ms. Fitzpatrick was selected for the National Trial Team and served as its Chair. Ms. Fitzpatrick earned her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. She obtained her B.A., magna cum laude, from The Lincoln University, the nation’s first degree-granting HBCU.
- National Bar Association, Women Lawyers’ Division
- Willard O’Brien American Inn of Court
- Villanova Law Minority Alumni Society
- Scholarship Committee
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Executive Committee
- Samantha J. Fitzpatrick Selected for Philadelphia Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division Exec. CommitteePress Release(December 15, 2021)
- Press Release(December 2, 2021)
Articles & Alerts
- New Jersey Law Journal(March 2, 2022)
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- National Trial Team, Chair
- Dorothy Day Pro-Bono Award
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award
- The Lincoln University, B.A., magna cum laude, French Language and Literature
- Carolyn H. Nichols, Superior Court of Pennsylvania