Michael E. Iles is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Insurance Counseling and Recovery and Litigation Practice Groups focusing his practice on representing plaintiffs in insurance coverage disputes. He represents insured individuals and entities and has defended against third-party claims involving premises liability, automobile liability, wrongful death, and medical malpractice.
While in law school, Mr. Iles worked with University of Miami School of Law’s Federal Appellate Clinic and served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Broward County State Attorney’s Office in the Juvenile division. Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Mr. Iles worked for a boutique insurance recovery litigation firm in South Florida, and before his legal career, served four years on active duty in the United States Navy.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Florida State University, B.S.