Krishna A. Jani is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Litigation Department focusing her practice on complex commercial litigation. She is also a member of the firm's cybersecurity and data privacy law practice groups. Prior to joining the firm, she was an attorney at a boutique litigation firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and served as a judicial law clerk to The Honorable Timothy W. Chell, P.J.Cv. in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
Ms. Jani received her B.A. in International Studies and Spanish from Virginia Commonwealth University. Krishna then worked for two years as a paralegal before attending law school. She went on to obtain her J.D. from William & Mary Law School where she received the Powell Scholarship for outstanding oral advocacy skills in the Trial Advocacy course. While in law school, Krishna served as the Executive Editor of William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law and as a Trial Advocacy Teaching Assistant. She was also a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team.
- South Asian Bar Association – Philadelphia, Co-Vice President of Programming, 2020-2022
- Young Friends of Child Advocates, Member
- Press Release(February 10, 2020)
- Employment Law Updates and Cybersecurity Challenges: Guidance for Businesses and Employers in a COVID-19 World(June 3, 2020)
- Cyber Breach: The Complete SolutionInstitute of Strategic Educational Partners(June 24, 2019)
Articles & Alerts
- Legal Alert(May 11, 2020)
- Remote Notarization Laws in Pennsylvania and New Jersey Enacted Due to COVID-19 And Privacy ConcernsLegal Alert(April 27, 2020)
- FG Law Blog(April 17, 2020)
- FG Law Blog(April 9, 2020)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- William & Mary Law School, J.D.
- Executive Editor, William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., International Studies & Spanish
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Timothy W. Chell, P.J.Cv., Gloucester County, New Jersey