Kelly Barry is a member of the firm’s Business and Corporate Department and Taxation Practice Group assisting clients in a wide range of corporate matters, including those involving transactional law, tax, and trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Ms. Barry served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jeanne Covert, Assignment Judge for the New Jersey Superior Court in Burlington County and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Elizabeth Hey, Federal Magistrate Judge. While in law school, Ms. Barry was selected for the Moot Court Board and served as the Board’s External Competitions Coordinator. Ms. Barry earned her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and her B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Management, cum laude, from The Catholic University of America.
- Press Release(September 15, 2020)
Articles & Alerts
- FG Law Blog(February 5, 2021)
- FG Law Blog(January 6, 2021)
- FG Law Blog(November 13, 2020)
- New Jersey
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- Moot Court, Board Member & External Competitions Coordinator
- Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, Semi-Finalist
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Management, cum laude