Jeremy Cole is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Litigation Department where he represents corporate and individual clients in all aspects of commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as an associate with Grant & Eisenhofer in their Delaware office.
Mr. Cole received his B.A., cum laude, in Philosophy from the University of Pennsylvania. He graduated from William & Mary School of Law, cum laude, where he served as Managing Editor of the William & Mary Business Law Review and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Mr. Cole is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Press Release(June 6, 2018)
- Press Release(December 27, 2017)
- Flaster Greenebrg PC(October 18, 2018)
Articles & Alerts
- (October 29, 2018)
- Legal Alert(February 20, 2018)
- Dropping The Ball: How The Commissioner's Exercise Of His "Best Interests" Authority Is Failing The NFL And What Can Be Done About ItTexas Review of Entertainment & Sports Law(Fall 2015)
- New Jersey
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., cum laude
- William & Mary Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Philosophy