Chris Chiacchio is a shareholder in Flaster Greenberg’s Corporate Department. He provides small to midsized companies with guidance with their day to day operations, contract negotiations, and mergers and acquisitions. He also represents local lenders with commercial transactions.
Public service has played an integral role in Mr Chiacchio's work outside the firm. He served as Mayor of Moorestown Township, and prior to that served as a member of the Moorestown Township Planning Board, as well as the Planning and Zoning Boards of Cinnaminson Township. Most recently, he served as Chairman of Moorestown's Economic Development Advisory Committee.
Mr. Chiacchio received his Bachelor’s Degree from Rutgers University and his J.D. from Delaware Law School. Upon graduating Law School, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert W. Page, of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Represented a local Defense Contractor with the acquisition of a competitor company.
- Represented a local Manufacturing company with the sale to a larger company.
- Represented a dental practice with the acquisition of another dental practice.
Honors & Awards
- Top Attorney List, SJ Magazine, 2010 – 2018
- Named an Awesome Attorney by South Jersey Magazine, 2009 – 2016
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Board Member
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor, Moorestown Township, 2014
- Deputy Mayor, Moorestown Township, 2013 –2014
- Moorestown Township Council, 2011 – 2015
- Chairman of the Moorestown Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Cinnaminson Township Planning Board, 2000 – 2002
- Cinnaminson Township Zoning Board, 1999 – 2000
- SJ Magazine(August 17, 2020)
- Former Moorestown Mayor Christopher Chiacchio Joins Flaster Greenberg; Expands Real Estate & Land Use DepartmentPress Release(March 4, 2020)
- Burlington County Bar Association(March 24, 2021)
- CCSNJ, Flaster Greenberg, Rutgers University(November 17, 2020)
Articles & Alerts
- Blog Post(January 4, 2021)
- New Jersey
- New York
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Delaware Law School, J.D., 2000
- Rutgers University – Camden, B.A., Political Science, 1997
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Robert W. Page, of the Superior Court of New Jersey