Chris Chiacchio is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Corporate Department. Chris represents emerging managers and established fund managers with fund formation and private placements. Chris’ passion for fund formation runs deep. You can frequently find him attending a conference or seminar on the topic in order to stay current with the ever changing world of private placements. He also provides small to midsized companies with guidance with their day to day operations, contract negotiations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Public service has played an integral role in Chris’ work outside the firm. He served as Mayor of Moorestown Township, and prior to that served as a member of the Moorestown Township Planning Board, as well as the Planning and Zoning Boards of Cinnaminson Township. Most recently, he served as Chairman of Moorestown's Economic Development Advisory Committee.
Chris received his Bachelor’s Degree from Rutgers University and his J.D. from Delaware Law School. Upon graduating Law School, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert W. Page, of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Represented a local Defense Contractor with the acquisition of a competitor company.
- Represented a local Manufacturing company with the sale to a larger company.
- Represented a dental practice with the acquisition of another dental practice.
Honors & Awards
- Top Attorney List - Corporate, SJ Magazine, 2010 – 2022
- Named an Awesome Attorney by South Jersey Magazine, 2009 – 2016
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Board Member
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor, Moorestown Township, 2014
- Deputy Mayor, Moorestown Township, 2013 –2014
- Moorestown Township Council, 2011 – 2015
- Chairman of the Moorestown Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Cinnaminson Township Planning Board, 2000 – 2002
- Cinnaminson Township Zoning Board, 1999 – 2000
- SJ Magazine()
- SJ Magazine()
- Former Moorestown Mayor Christopher Chiacchio Joins Flaster Greenberg; Expands Real Estate & Land Use DepartmentPress Release()
- Burlington County Bar Association()
- CCSNJ, Flaster Greenberg, Rutgers University()
Articles & Alerts
- New Jersey
- New York
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Delaware Law School, J.D., 2000
- Rutgers University – Camden, B.A., Political Science, 1997
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Robert W. Page, of the Superior Court of New Jersey