Please click here for information and to register.
FG's own Jane Fearn-Zimmer will be speaking in NJICLE's upcoming presentation regarding Tax Cuts and the Jobs Act for Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorneys.
- Jane M. Fearn-Zimmer, Esq.
Flaster Greenberg PC, Cherry Hill
- Carl G. Archer, Esq., CELA
Archer Law Offices LLC, Hamilton
Date & Time:
March 7, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
New Jersey Law Center
1 Constitution Square
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- 9:00 ABLE Accounts and Rollovers from 529 Educational Plans
- 9:30 Fiscal Impact of HR 1 on Medicaid and Medicare
- 9:40 Credit for the Elderly and Disabled
- 9:50 ROTH IRA Conversions
- 10:00 Hardship Withdrawals and Distributions
- 10:05 Dependent care assistance program
- 10:08 Capital gains exclusion on sale of a personal residence
- 10:12 Moving expense deduction
- 10:14 Changes to the federal estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax rules
- 10:24 Portability
- 10:29 Gifting
- 10:34 Powers of appointment and the step up in basis
- 10:39 Trust planning
- 10:44 Life insurance planning
- 10:54 Questions and Answers
- 11:00 Adjourn
This program has been approved for 2 PA/2.4 NJ CLE credits.