For more information or to register, click here.
Mark Roderick will serve as a panelist for the upcoming webinar "Securities Crowdfunding for Intermediaries" on July 16, 2019. This webinar begins with a basic overview of the various methods of crowdfunding, from donation and rewards based, to intra-state equity, debt, and finally securities based crowdfunding under Titles II, III and IV of the JOBS Act. Once those differences are understood, panelists will focus on the need for intermediaries, the role that they can and sometimes, must, play, followed by a discussion on how the market has matured and where we see the market going in the online capital space. The webinar also discusses the risks and future of these intermediaries with the advent of the ICO and token distribution events.
Date & Time:
July 16, 2019
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central
- JORDAN FISHFELD, Co-Founder and CEO, CFX Markets
- JOY SCHOFFLER, Strategy Consultant Working with Investment Firms
- ANDREW STEPHENSON, Chief Product Officer, CrowdCheck
- MARK RODERICK, ESQ., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- MAUREEN MURAT, Attorney and Principal, Crowdie Advisors LLC