Click here for more information or to register.
Are the countless rules, regulations and exemptions surrounding crowdfunding in the US starting to get too difficult to keep track of? Join FG shareholder Mark Roderick on September 27th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern for a one-hour webinar, where he will share information that will help you navigate the complex crowdfunding regulations in the US.
By joining this webinar, you will learn about the regulations around investment crowdfunding in the US including the critical changes between different pieces of legislation such as:
- Who is allowed to invest and how much money can be raised
- Whether Internet portals can be used
- How much each investor can invest
- The degree of SEC oversight
Whether foreign companies can participate
- What should you use for token sales
- What regulations are best suited for specific industry sectors and funds vs. individual offers
- What should you use if you want to enable secondary trading capabilities to your investors