The event will be held on July 22, 2020. The recording will be accessible by August 05, 2020 and you will receive an email when the course becomes available in your online account.
Third-party SNTs have many non-obvious uses helpful in planning for family assets and providing for children with disabilities. This fast-paced guide gives you a mile-high view of its potential and some practical tips for its application. Refine your planning techniques - order today!
- When is a Third-Party Used Instead of a First-Party, Pooled or ABLE Account?
- Qualifying Beneficiaries and Drafting the Trust (with Sample Provisions)
- Revocable vs. Irrevocable
- Setting up the SNT as a Subtrust to a Parent's Revocable Living Trust
- The Role of Third Party SNTs in Medicaid Planning
- Funding the Trust
- Distributions, Maximizing Qualified Expenses
- Tax Issues
- Preserving Benefits at Every Step
- Future Outlook: ABLE Accounts and the New Fed Rule on Third-Party SNTs
Jane Fearn-Zimmer, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Jane Zimmer