A thorough program detailing how to start a successful business through: the creation of a business plan, taking into consideration types of businesses, start-up and legal issues, marketing and competition, geographic issues, personnel, and financing. Learn what processes and deliberations should be taken in the business planning process including:
- Essential issues for a solid legal foundation
- Choosing the correct legal entity
- Business contracts
- Protecting intellectual property
- Attracting investors
- An agreement among partners
- Hiring employees
- Business Plan to explain what you do - for investors, sponsors and bankers
- Financial Plan to project start-up costs, revenue and expense projections; and how to research sources to substantiate reasonableness of projections
- Marketing Plan for your products and services. What will your business offer and to whom?
Markley S. Roderick, Esq., shareholder and chair, Merger and Acquisition Group, Flaster/Greenberg P.C.
Paula R. Fett, director of Small Business Development for Burlington County College
Bill Reynolds, CEO, Rutgers - Camden Technology Campus Inc. and the Rutgers Small Business Incubator
Gary Rago, CPA, MBA, director of the Rutgers-Camden Small Business Development Center.
1810 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, 08002
Registration: 11:30 am Program: Noon - 1:30 pm
Registration for this event is now closed.
- Markley Roderick