For more information or to register for this event, click here.
Now in its third year, this event brings together industry, education and community leaders to share best practices, ask challenging questions and provide cutting-edge information about sustainability in the Delaware Valley.
Start the morning with leading-edge keynote speakers:
- Mark Alan Hughes, Distinguished Senior Fellow, Architecture at PennDesign
- James C. Fish, Jr., EVP & CFO, Waste Management
- Rob Powelson, Chairman of The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
Frank Riesenburger's panel on Electric Vehicles begins at 11:20 a.m. Below are the details:
Electric Vehicles: A realistic alternative to oil?
Session 3: 11:20 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- Frank Riesenburger, Chair, Environmental & Real Estate Law Departments, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Marc Sobelman, Regional Manager, ECOtality
- Simon Hauger & Joseph Oliver (Student), The Sustainability Workshop
- Chevy Representative (Invited)
- Moderator: Peter Fontaine, Co-Chair, Energy, Environmental & Public Utility Practice Group, Cozen O’Connor
A total of 24 educational sessions will be offered, and will cover topics such as green schools, the business model for sustainability, Philadelphia cultural and sports institutions, LEED, commercial real estate owners and tenants, electric vehicles and much more. Click here for a detailed list of panelists.
7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Performing Arts Center
1837 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Franklin Riesenburger