This informative webinar will answer questions to:
- Where do I find investors?
- How long does it take to raise money?
- What is a good business plan?
- How much of my company will I have to give up?
- What do I have to do to stay legal?
- Where do I start?
Specific topics include:
- The Investor Universe, including Angel Investors, Institutional Investors, and Strategic Partners
- Finding Investors For Your Business
- Role of Investment Bankers
- Why Use an Investment Banker
- Transaction Process and Deal Activity
- Title II and Title III Crowdfunding
- Accredited Investors
- Economic Rights of Investors
- Liquidity Features, Management Rights, and Anti-Dilution
- Peter R. Spirgel, Managing Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC
- Dean Spear, President, The Benchmark Group Inc.
- Peter Spirgel