On our final law firm management webinar of 2013, our panel will prepare you to handle many of the challenges that arise when discussing management succession and client transition. Join us for this information packed webinar where a certified management consultant and managing partners from 2 different sized firms will delve into topics such timing the transition process, identifying leadership potential, term limits on management, the role of the incumbent senior partner, and client transition.
Learn everything you need to know to deal with questions involving management succession and client transition in this convenient lunchtime webinar, including:
• How and when to begin the succession process
• Identifying leadership potential
• Feasibility of term limits for lawyer management
• Developing management skills in successor lawyer management
• Solutions for the firm in the absence of satisfactory leaders
• The roles and compensation of the incumbent senior partner during and after the succession
• How and when to begin transitioning clients form senior partners to other members of the firm
• Whether or not senior partners should be compensated for transitioning their clients to other attorneys
...and much more!
Peter R. Spirgel, Managing Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC
Joel A. Rose, President and Certified Management Consultant, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
H. Glenn Tucker, Greenberg Dauber Epstein & Tucker
12:00 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
NJ CLE: Please note - This program is presented as an alternative verifiable learning format, and has been approved for 2.0 credits (50 minute hour)
PA CLE: 1.5 substantive credits pending ($8 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program)
NY CLE (n/t): 2.0 professional practice credits
Please note: In order to receive credits, you must be logged in promptly and remain active throughout the program.
- Peter Spirgel