For more information or to register, click here.
Learn How to Make the Best Use of IRAs in Estate Planning in this NBI Webinar!
IRA rules are changing and creating new challenges and planning opportunities. Do you have all the information you need to advise your clients? Help your clients maximize the benefit of IRAs with a practical guide to distributions to trusts. Get solutions to new and common problems and learn why and how to structure an IRA trust to comply with minimum distribution rules in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Get an updated overview of current and proposed IRA rules, including the SECURE Act.
- Clarify required minimum distribution requirements and find the best ways to comply.
- Get specific instruction on beneficiary designations to prevent mistakes and maximize the use of the IRA.
- Determine whether a conduit or an accumulation trust is best for specific situations.
- Find out how to resolve multiple beneficiary challenges with multiple trusts.
- RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) Rules for IRAs: A Quick Overview
- Choosing Between Individual and Trust Beneficiaries
- Good (and Bad) Reasons for Naming a Trust as Beneficiary
- Qualifying a Trust for Look-Through Treatment
- Is it Possible to Create and Name Separate Shares as Beneficiary?
- Choosing Between a Conduit and an Accumulative IRA Trust: What Fits Your Client's Situation Better?
- Standalone Retirement Trust Pros and Cons
- Fixing Problems
- Legal Ethics: Maintaining Professional Integrity
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern
- Jane M. Fearn-Zimmer, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Linda T. Cox, Founder and Owner, Cox Law Group
- Joshua R. Driskell, Partner, Primut Driskell & Terzian LLP
Approved for 7.2 NJ CLE (including 1.2 Ethics) credits