2.0 NJ and PA CPE Credits
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Registration: 4:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Seminar: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wine & Hors d'oeuvre Reception: 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The program will cover:
- Where companies find capital
- Where investors find investment opportunities
- The use and limitations of confidentiality agreements
- Securities laws, including Rules 504, 505, and 506 of Reg D
- Valuation of private companies
- Protecting yourself as an investor
- Economic rights of investors
- Management rights of investors
- Desire for liquidity
- Negotiations between company and investor
Markley S. Roderick , Esq., shareholder
Peter R. Spirgel , Esq., shareholder
Location: Flaster/Greenberg P.C.
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002