Flaster Greenberg PC
Join Flaster Greenberg for an update on the issues impacting employers through the pandemic and beyond. Our speaker, Adam Gersh, will address the following topics and discuss best practices:
- Vaccine protocols for the work place
- How to handle COVID-19 leave
- Managing a remote and semi-remote workforce
- Incorporating the changing Cannabis laws in employment policies
- Addressing off-work conduct of employees
- Adam E. Gersh, Shareholder, Labor & Employment Practice Group, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, May 13, 2021
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Approved for 1.0 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit (New Jersey reciprocal)
- Approved for 1.00 Business recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
- This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
An email will be sent to registrants the day before the webinar with the Zoom link.
- Adam Gersh