Join Flaster Greenberg for an update on the issues impacting employers through the pandemic and beyond. Our speaker, Adam Gersh, will address the following topics and discuss best practices:
- Vaccine protocols for the work place
- How to handle COVID-19 leave
- Managing a remote and semi-remote workforce
- Incorporating the changing Cannabis laws in employment policies
- Addressing off-work conduct of employees
- Adam E. Gersh, Shareholder, Labor & Employment Practice Group, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, May 13, 2021
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Approved for 1.0 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit (New Jersey reciprocal)
- Approved for 1.00 Business recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
- This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
An email will be sent to registrants the day before the webinar with the Zoom link.