The bankruptcy trustee plays an integral role in the administration of an estate. From reviewing claims by creditors and debtors, to other challenging aspects in a bankruptcy case, the trustee needs to stay on top of current legal and business trends in order to be successful. This timely presentation will address hot topics and important issues for bankruptcy trustees to keep in mind during bankruptcy proceedings.
Key takeaways include:
- Steps a trustee can take to avoid potential liability or exposure.
- Navigating through the minefields of winding down debtor sponsored 401(K) plans.
- The impact of the Third Circuit's decision in Titus on fraudulent transfer litigation.
- The corporate form and a trustee's rights as a stakeholder.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Trustees, accountants and financial advisors working with trustees
Attorneys: 1 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit (NJ reciprocal)
CPAs: 1 PA and NJ CPE credit
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Registration and Networking: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Seminar and Q&A: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Drinks & Hors d'oeuvres: 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office
1835 Market Street, Suite 1050
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- HARRY GIACOMETTI, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- ALFRED GIULIANO, CPA, CIRA, CFE, CDBV, Giuliano, Miller & Company, LLC
- DANA ROACH, Financial Analyst, Giuliano, Miller & Company, LLC
- GARY SEITZ, Member, Gellert Scali Busenkell & Brown, LLC
- CHRISTINE SHUBERT, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee for the Eastern District of Pennysylvania
- DAMIEN TANCREDI, Associate, Flaster Greenberg PC
- DOUGLAS STANGER, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC