For more information or to register, click here.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Estate Administration
Designed for attorneys who are new to estate administration or need a basic refresher, this course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of estate administration, including proper asset valuation and distribution, taxation, and account closing procedures. You'll also learn how to correctly deal with thorny estate administration debt issues, including jointly held assets, business ownership and complex tax issues. Equip yourself with real-life, practical knowledge to ensure you are fully prepared to handle the entire estate administration process from start to finish - register today!
- Learn how to meet every deadline, follow procedures and complete essential forms.
- Identify key estate administration pitfalls you need to avoid.
- Acquire strategies to ensure you can help your clients through every step of the probate process.
- Manage your client's entire estate administration procedures properly and effectively.
- Learn how to tackle complex estate administration issues such as tax issues, jointly held assets and will contests.
- Understand how to properly transfer and distribute assets.
- Explore proper procedures and processes when dealing with insurance claims and debt during estate administration.
- Gain a better understanding of the probate court's procedures so that you can avoid common pitfalls and mistakes.
- Get the latest information on allowances and elections against the will.
- Identify how to properly distribute assets to minors, surviving spouses and trusts.
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill
2175 Marlton Pike W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Jane M. Fearn-Zimmer, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Kimmo H. Abbasi, Wealth Planner and Estate Planning and Trust Administration Specialist, Asset Planning Services Ltd.
- Carl G. Archer, Principal, Archer Law Office LLC
- Charles C. Bratton II, Founding Member, Bratton Law LLC
- Richard R. Budney, Jr., Partner, Mulvey-Budney Law PC
- Daniel Del Collo III, Owner, The Law Office of Daniel Del Collo III
- Michael K. Feinberg, Partner, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Alan M. Floria, Owner, Law Offices of Alan M. Floria
- Chelsea-Lee Hanke, Attorney, Archer Law Office LLC
- I. Richard Ploss, Counsel, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C.
- Jeff Vandrew Jr., Founder, Vandrew LLC
Approved for 8.0 NJ CLE (including 1.2 Ethics) and 8.0 CPE credits