Click here to register.
Please join us on Thursday, February 4th for an educational morning where we will discuss ESOPs. An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a flexible, tax efficient exit strategy that enables business owners to monetize the wealth in their privately held business and defer, or with proper planning potentially eliminate the long term capital gains tax triggered from the sale. You will learn:
- What is an ESOP?
- What are the pros and cons to ESOPs?
- What makes a good ESOP candidate?
- How do the selling shareholder(s) benefit?
- How do the employees benefit?
- How does the company benefit?
- Allen P. Fineberg, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Brian Bornino, Director of Valuation Services, GBQ Consulting LLC
- Richard L.N. Weaver, National Director, Bernstein
Date & Time:
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Registration/Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Open Forum Q&A: 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Flaster Greenberg PC
4 Penn Center
1600 JFK Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
CPE and CLE credit will be offered.
- Allen Fineberg