Tyler Tassone is a member of Flaster Greenberg's Intellectual Property and Litigation Departments. He concentrates his practice on patent and trademark matters. Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Tyler was an associate at an intellectual property boutique firm where he handled patent and trademark matters for clients in a wide variety of technological fields.
Mr. Tassone graduated from Villanova University School of Law, cum laude, and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, magna cum laude, from the University of Virginia. Tyler is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and before the USPTO.
- Press Release(May 23, 2016)
Articles & Alerts
- The Legal Intelligencer(July 27, 2017)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Villanova University School of Law. J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Villanova Sports Law Journal, 2011 - 2013
- Research Assistant to Professor Todd Aagaard
- Intellectual Property Law Society
University of Virginia, B.S., Chemical Engineering, magna cum laude, 2010
- Dean's List
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Chemical Engineering Research Assistant for Professor David Green